Do you want to buy the best LED TV in 2019? Are you looking for an LED TV with the best of the features to help you enjoy an immersive experience? Do you also want not to pay the entire price of the best LED TV at once and hurt your budget?
If the answers to the mentioned questions are yes, then you have landed at the right place. Here, you will not only get to see a quick list of the best LED TV in India but also a payment method that won’t break your bank in 2019.
The reason behind the creation of this post is to help every TV buyer make a well-informed decision. It is because the Indian TV market is flooded with many LED TV brands, and you may find it difficult to pick the best one as per your needs. Read on!
LG Smart TVs
LG is one of the best brands that have been the first choice for customers in electronics. When it comes to delivering quality in LED TV, washing machines, smartphones and more, the brands command a fan following. Here’s a quick look at one of the best available LG Smart TVs:
LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV
The LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV is one of the best LG Smart TVs that you get with many features and at an affordable price. Some of the winning specs of the LED TV include:
- 20 W speaker output
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready screen for excellent picture quality
- 60 Hz standard refresh rate for enjoying the blur-free picture quality
- 2 HDMI ports for connecting set top box and consoles
- 1 USB port to watch content directly from your USB devices
- Active HDR technology
- Cloud photo and App
- IPS 4K display
- DTS sound processing technology to enjoy the great audio experience
The LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV is available in India at a price of around Rs.21,000.
Lloyd is yet another electronics brand that has been enjoying the attention of India consumers for many years. At Lloyd, they believe in delivering quality products to each Indian household and also spread joy and happiness via them. Lloyd manufactures air conditioners, washing machines, LED TVs and beyond. Here is a quick look at one of its Smart TV with excellent specifications:
Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV
The Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV comes with many amazing features to take your TV watching experience to another level. Have a look:
- 12 W speaker output
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready screen for incredible picture quality
- 60 Hz standard refresh rate for error-free picture quality
- 3 x HDMI ports for connecting consoles, set top boxes and Blu-ray players
- 2 x USB ports: Connect your USB devices, camcorders and digital camera easily
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Linux based Operating System
You can also browse your favourite websites, emails and other internet content on your Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV. The price of the Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV in India is around only Rs.18,000.
It’s time to welcome savings with No Cost EMI
When it comes to LED TVs in India, both Lloyd TVs and LG Smart TVs can work wonders for delivering a quality TV watching experience. Both these brands should have no performance issues over the years if you use them as per the user manuals.
However, if you are a bit concerned about paying an entire amount of the LED TV at once, you can relax and manage your expenses efficiently.
It is possible when you shop for your LED TVs across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card at No Cost EMI.
No Cost EMI means spreading the cost of your purchased product over a tenor and paying only the exact EMI amount and nothing extra.
Let’s clear this with the help of an example! Suppose if the price of your LED TV Rs.30,000 which you wish to buy at No Cost EMI for a tenor of 6 months. Hence, you will need to pay only Rs.5,000 x 6 months and nothing extra.
As a result, you will be able to save what you pay for the same facility on using other payment options.
How to shop at No Cost EMI
Shopping at No Cost EMI across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is easy if you can follow some steps such as:
- Go into one of the 60,000+ local stores in 1300+ cities in India available across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your desired LED TV and other products and swipe your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Your shopping is now complete – you can walk away with your items
How to shop without the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- Go to any of the partner stores in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Submit your KYC documents and a cancelled cheque at the counter
- If you are eligible, you can get an instant credit limit approval to start shopping
- That’s it! You are now ready to buy at No Cost EMI even without having the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
You can now go ahead and shop at No Cost EMI across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. There are electronics, groceries, smartphones, lifestyle and 1 million+ products waiting for you!
This way, you can join more than 1 crore members on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network who are already enjoying the No Cost EMI shopping and enjoying savings!
Bajaj Finserv also offers pre-approved deals on multiple financial products such as EMI finance, personal loans, home loans, business loans, and others. The purpose of such offers is to make your entire loan formalities hassle-free and faster.
You can now explore your customized pre-approved loan offers by sharing your basic details such as name and mobile number.